Fired Unfairly? Don’t Accept It.
If you lost your job because you complained about sexual harassment, you don’t have to accept it. We’ll fight for you.
Let Us Advocate For You Against Wrongful Termination
At The Armstrong Law Firm, we are bold advocates for employees in San Francisco, Oakland, Silicon Valley and elsewhere in California who have been wrongfully terminated by their employer. We look at all of our wrongful terminiation cases with a critical eye to detail while also listening closely to you. Every case is unique as are your circumstances. We know this from the years of experience we have been working on wrongful termination cases in California. Count on us to champion your cause and help you obtain justice.
Our wrongful termination attorneys can help if you were fired, laid off or suffered a constructive discharge due to a:
- Sexual harassment complaint
- Discrimination complaint
- Wage and hour violation complaint
- Whistleblower claim
Why Choose The Armstrong Law Firm?
- We’re 100 percent on your side. We only represent California employees, never companies or employers.
- We get results. Our employment attorneys have obtained millions of dollars of compensation for clients, including $3,750,000 in a wrongful termination case.
- Past clients recommend us. “Thank you to my attorneys! If you want aggressive, caring representation, hire them.”
- We have real trial ability. Our employment law lawyers are never afraid to confront even the most imposing company on your behalf.
- We are well-respected. Our firm has been featured in The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal as well as on ABC, NBC, CBS and other news channels.