Employment Laws Protect Health Care Professionals’ Rights
Health care workers work in stressful environments every day as they are on the front lines of treating patients. Those stresses are many times greater now as medical staffs deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The attorneys at the Armstrong Law Firm seek justice for doctors, nurses and other health care professionals who face employment-related issues in the workplace. We are an established employment law in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay Area with extensive experience representing health care professionals.
Laws Are In Place To Protect Your Rights
Discrimination, harassment and retaliation in the workplace are illegal. We represent health care professionals who have experienced:
- Disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy, skin color and other forms of discrimination on the job
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour act violations
- Retaliation for exercising their right to take family or medical leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Retaliation for protecting patient health or safety, or their own health or safety
- Whistleblower retaliation for reporting illegal practices by their employer, such as overbilling or filing false claims.
For More Information
We offer a free initial to discuss your concerns and answer your questions. To talk with an experienced and compassionate employment lawyer by phone, video conference or in person at our Oakland, Sausalito or San Francisco office, call 415-692-0462 or send us an email.