In The News
Sexual Harassment & Its Remedies in the Workplace
May 2, 2018
Kelly Armstrong is featured on the series ‘Tonight Your Legal Rights’ to discuss sexual harassment in today’s work environments. Kelly answers questions on sexual harassment and how it is defined in the courts and what kind of legal remedies exist for victims..
Quoted Articles :
- California county questions security deal for men-only club
- Sexual harassment, bounced checks, unpaid bills: Former employees level bevy of allegations against owner of shuttered Mission de Flores
- Uber to Pay $10M Over Salary Discrepancies
- Why Bill O’Reilly’s $32 Million Sexual Harassment Settlement Is ‘Highly Unusual’
- Workplace touching: When it’s OK, and when it’s harassment
- Are Restaurant Groups Finally Changing How They Handle Sexual Harassment?