Every employment transition has the potential to enhance or to diminish your future opportunities. If you are leaving your job voluntarily or involuntarily, there are numerous advantages to be gained by discussing your situation with an experienced employment law attorney.
Contact a San Jose Severance Pay Negotiation Lawyer Today!
At The Armstrong Law Firm, our attorneys do more than review and negotiate severance. We help executives, managers and other staff members guide and shape the terms under which they exit an employment relationship. We represent employees in San Jose and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Call 408-465-5627 or toll free at 866-590-6082 for your free case evaluation.
What Can a Lawyer Do to Help Me Regarding Severance?
With assertive representation, an employment attorney can help maximize your severance benefits and position you to take advantage of future opportunities. Our firm's attorneys can help you secure the fullest range of benefits as part of your severance package, including:
- Severance compensation.
- Payment of deferred income.
- Company-paid COBRA medical insurance benefits.
- Favorable employment references.
- Negotiating a resignation instead of involuntary termination.
- Negotiating outplacement services.
- Exercising stock options.
Severance Payments for Discrimination and Harassment Victims
When employment-based discrimination or harassment makes it impossible for you to remain with an employer, the situation may be resolved in one of two ways:
- Negotiating a favorable severance agreement.
- Declining severance and aggressively pursuing your rights via the courts.
The Armstrong Law Firm has a record of successfully defending the rights of employees and helping them move forward with their careers in as positive a manner as possible.
If you are leaving your current employer and are seeking to maximize the benefits that you can secure during severance negotiations, turn to our San Jose severance lawyers. Call 408-465-5627 , toll free at 866-590-6082, or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.
- San Jose FMLA / Pregnancy Leave Lawyers
- San Jose Overtime / Wage & Hour Lawyers
- San Jose Retaliation Attorneys